Plumper, fuller, lifted and rejuvenated facial features
The effect of modern life can take its toll on our skin, especially the face. As we get older we lose our natural collagen, hyaluronic acid and elastin and our skin therefore becomes less elastic and more prone to the development of sagging and wrinkles.
– Lip definition and augmentation
– Cheek augmentation
– Facial volume restoration
– Softening of nasolabial folds
– Smoothing of smoker’s lines
– Rejuvenation of sunken eyes
– Nose, jawline and chin reshaping
– Hand rejuvenation
– Vaginal rejuvenation
What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers are a medical range of hyaluronic acid of various thicknesses and each smooth gel formulation is specifically designed to restore volume loss and to restructure shapes in specific areas. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring sugar that absorbs moisture and keeps our skin well hydrated and plump. As we age our skin loses hyaluronic acid; it starts to become dry and volume decreases. Wrinkles, folds and sagging start to appear.
What to expect during a treatment with dermal fillers
– After discussing the type of result you want to achieve, the treatment area is cleaned and the appropriate filler gel is injected, using a fine needle or cannula.
– The treatment area is softly massaged until the desired effect is achieved.
– The filler procedure will take less than 30 minutes and you are able to return to your daily routine.
How long will the result last?
All hyaluronic acid dermal filler treatments are temporary. This means the fillers will be naturally absorbed into your skin without trace, and the effects will fade away.
On average the result will normally last up to a year, but there are variations between treatment areas, the product used and lifestyle.
Aftercare and recovery
Hyaluronic acid filler treatments are a relatively simple, non-surgical treatment and there is minimal recovery time. Some people experience a little tenderness, swelling and bruising around the injection sites for a few days.
Is it safe?
Since hyaluronic acid is a substance that is already present in our bodies, it is very rare to have an allergic reaction to the product. These treatments have a good safety profile and give you highly natural-looking and long-lasting results. Complications are rare, and are less likely when the procedure is performed by an experienced and trained doctor.