Your skin deserves to be hydrated and nourished, looking fresh, natural and glowing.
This is your opportunity to unlock the secret of lasting deep skin hydration.
Skin boosters are a wonderful approach to nourishing your skin, specifically designed to deliver deep skin hydration. It effectively replenishes depleted levels of hyaluronic acid, an important water-loving agent in your skin, to restore a natural healthy glow and smooth skin.
Benefits of treatment
– Improves radiance and tone of face, neck, décolletage
– Rejuvenates hands
– Improves skin structure: acne-scarred and photo-damaged skin
– Rejuvenates skin and anti-ageing
– Shrinks pores
– Improves fine lines and wrinkles
– Excellent point of entry for patients taking their first steps into facial aesthetics
What to expect during the treatment
– A topical anaesthetic cream can be used prior to the procedure to make you more comfortable. The skin is cleansed to remove any excess oil, dirt, and bacteria.
– Skin boosters can either be injected directly into the dermis with a specialised tool, called a skin injector, or it can be placed under the skin with a very thin tube, called a cannula. The cannula will fan the Skin booster under a large area of skin.
Aftercare and Recovery
– After the procedure, you may experience some slight swelling, redness and bruising in the treated area. This is normal and temporary, and we will provide you with the appropriate post-treatment care to minimise any discomfort.
– If possible, do not wear makeup for up to twelve hours.
– Avoid excessive sun, heat and strenuous exercise until initial swelling and redness resolves.
Recommended Treatment Regime
– With each skin boosting treatment, the effects are cumulative and exponential.
– While you may see results after just one treatment, for optimal results we advise that you receive an initial “start-up” course of three treatment sessions four weeks apart.
– To maintain your wonderful skin, it is recommended to have regular maintenance treatments, approximately every 6 months.